Goodman Üllő Airport Logistics Centre 1
Zsaróka út 8, Üllő, Hungary
Flexible space for logistics warehousing and light production facilities
The Üllő Airport Logistics Centre near Budapest is Goodman’s flagship development project in Hungary. It is located on a 30 hectare site only 5 km far from Budapest International Airport.
It provides a highly flexible opportunity to develop up to 110,000 sqm of logistics warehousing and production facilities with integrated office areas.
Built-to-suit warehouses and pre-let developments are available from 4,500 sqm, and up to 110,000 sqm in one building.
Excellent transport links with access to the M4 highway and M0 ring road enable diversified national as well as international connections.
Using this prime location, our customers have carried out their logistics and distribution activities for several years in two tailor-made warehouses covering 45,000 sqm.
- Floor load 50 kN/sqm
- Dock doors available upon request
- Clear height: 10 m
- Low management cost
- Jointless floor
- ESFR roof-net sprinkler system
- Premium office space
- 24 hour security and fenced property
- Ample car and truck parking spaces
- Sustainable features as standard
- 110,000 sqm of built-to-suit development within a 155,000 sqm logistics centre
- Ideal for warehousing, distribution, light production and assembly
- Available for immediate development (building permit secured)
- Excellent multi-modal national and international transport connections
- Great visibility provides customer branding opportunities
- Serviced by a dedicated Goodman property management team
- Direct access from the M4 highway
- At the junction of the M4 highway and M0 ring road
- 5 km from Budapest Liszt Ferenc International Airport
- 21 km from Budapest city centre
Secure site access